Spring Is A Hint in the Air! We feel it and smile. Time to rejuvenate! Spring into more Self Love, Relaxation and Healing! You Deserve It
Yay! I’m back in beautiful Colorado! I am now re-licensed in Colorado too!
Coming out of our winter hibernation – becoming more active – Massage sounds delightful!
My massages come with warm packs for your back, hot, moist towel for the face and feet and a heated table – if desired! Perfect antidote to chilly spring days. ADD ON a sugar scrub for your hands and feet for 10.00!
Doing kind things for yourself IS the best thing you can do to improve and encourage your BEST HEALTH! The more relaxed your autonomic responses are, the more your body can begin to heal from injury, stress or illness. This is how you replenish your own well in order to continue giving to your family, community and your dreams.
I can wear a mask while working if you prefer. I clean the face cradle with disinfectant between clients. All linen is always clean for each client. I have been vaccinated and boosted.
Call or text in advance, preferably a day in advance, to schedule.
720-841-1318 Be sure to leave a voice-mail with your return number – or text. Sometimes, for mysterious reasons, the phone doesn’t ring. Thank you!
Modalities and Pricing Below
Massage by appointment – in my home studio – At least One day’s notice is best!
Located in Broomfield, near Via Varra
Massage is Professional, legitimate and therapeutic only
CASH, CHECKS and PayPal accepted. No credit cards at this time. Thank you
Types of Massage
- Swedish – Flowing light to medium pressure, relaxing for the whole body and mind. Focusing on your areas of concern. Includes myofascial release.
- Deep Tissue – Deeper, therapeutic pressure and manipulation of muscle tissue. Still a relaxing massage!
- Trigger Point – specific neuromuscular work to release restricted, congested muscles and bring circulation deep into the constricted tissue. Can be medium to deep pressure.
- Sports – Adding specific passive stretching into your massage to maximize flexibility and performance.
- Scalp, Hand and Foot Massage – Targeting hard working and nerve dense areas can evoke deep relaxation for the whole body and mind. A great place to begin if you are a first time massage client!
- Specialty — Myofascial Release – incorporated into Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point and Sports massages. A gentle release/stretch of the fascia sheath on the back, that lies between the skin and muscles, creates intense relaxation and loosening of tight muscles from the spine out – relaxing the central nervous system as we go.
PRICES – Special rates to celebrate being in Colorado!
$45.00 – 30 minute massage
$70.00 – 60 minute massage
$90.00 – 90 minute massage
Is This Your First Massage? Find helpful information on my blog page about exactly what to expect in a massage session. Blog post title: Considering Trying Massage For the First Time?
NOTE* – This is my small business, so I do not do couple’s massages. I can do one after another. Yelp constantly ‘asks’ if people want a couples massage. Many other locations do have that service but not here.
May I add – if you are an ‘Essential Worker’ of any kind – Thank You for all you have done! You are appreciated.