Counseling That Speaks With Your Whole ~ Heart, Body and Soul
I am a masters level Clinical Social Worker, MSSW, with seventeen years experience in the field of psychotherapy or ‘talk therapy’. For the last ten years I have been a student of metaphysics, natural healing (our innate well-being), consciousness, energy work and how to live with mindfulness. My focus is to help you live from and express your authentic self; to uncover your unique and natural path toward:
Feeling improvement, Relief, Inner Peace
Healing relationships, Dis-eases and Past Trauma
Increasing Mental Clarity
Empowering Your Dreams or Identifying Your Unique Life Purpose
Balance, grace, inner peace, loving kindness, contentment, forgiveness, decision making, owning responsibility, pursuing interests, manifesting dreams and creative growth are all attainable, essential parts of life that you deserve. Heal past wounds by rewriting your story; be present in your life, reclaim your personal power in the here and now. Learn techniques to turn negative thinking around and consciously choose better thoughts and improved outcomes for your life. Learn the infinite nature of possibility and how to tap into your Soul wisdom or Divine Intelligence for solutions to all problems.
Let me provide a safe and nourishing environment where you can heal, grow, unfold, befriend yourself and affirm your innate worthiness. In direct proportion to how you value yourself you will intuit how to heal yourself. Be seen and heard. It is my privilege to walk beside you as you tap into your well of self competence.
Reasons one may choose to seek talk therapy, spiritual counseling/guidance or life encouragement –>
- Life altering events or transitions. For example: death, divorce, break ups, moves, being away from home for the first time.
- Support with grieving any significant loss
- An increase in stress, anxiety or feeling overwhelmed — a desire to enhance stress management
- Healing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, PTSD
- Seeking more meaning and order in everyday life
- Learning how to love and respect oneself in order to improve the quality of your relationships
- Desiring improved communication skills in all relationships
- Pursuing goals, dreams, new quests and releasing fear. Fear is ~ False Evidence Appearing Real!
- A desire to release old belief systems, self talk or messages that no longer serve
- Assistance in understanding the nature of awakening, mindfulness or enlightenment
- Releasing addictions
Blessings and love,